“To stimulate creativity one must develop childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition.”
Sand Hearts is a website for all the creative, innovative and brave souls, the curious, courageous and passionate linchpins – always challenging the current state, always looking for possibilities to change hearts and minds, to make the world a better place.
In other words, Sand Hearts is a website for people who perceive their vulnerability as a strength and as a foundation for their creativity.
My name is Tamara Schenk. I’m a gatekeeper to bridge between assumed different worlds, to drive transformation to master this century’s “big shift”. Based on passion and compassion, using creative, brave and innovative ideas and a lot of fire energy, I’m connecting the dots…
- between “industrial age push thinking” and more important “conceptual, system, design and pull thinking”
- between the spiritual world and the corporate world, to create sustainable and meaningful business models
- between all living beings, their right to live without being used, misused, abused, tortured and killed
And that’s part of the whole range of topics I’m writing about at Sand Hearts. Furthermore, I’m writing what I learn along my journey.
I believe, that
- that every change in behavior begins with a change in our heart
- that we have no limits apart from the limits we have in our mind
- that we are all living beings – human beings and animals, our fellow creatures
- that we all share a wonderful planet, Mother Earth
- that we are all connected to each other
- that creativity and connectedness are the keys to master this century’s challenge
- that key foundations for creativity are vulnerability and playfulness
I couldn’t say that better than these creative heroes:
“When truly creative people come up with a new idea they don’t reject it immediately because of its flaws. They play with it, looking for strengths and sliding over weaknesses.”
“Vulnerable is the only way we can feel when we truly share the art we’ve made. When we share it, when we connect, we have shifted all the power and made ourselves naked in front of the person we’ve given the gift of our art to. We have no excuses, no manual to point to, no standard operating procedure to protect us. And that is part of our gift.”